|Location||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Area||Greater Manchester, England|
|Sector||Business Change - Business Analysis|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus + benefits + pension|
- Myles Roberts are partnered with a financial services business who are the fastest growing and largest within their market. The client are looking for a Business Analyst to join their expanding Remediation team.
The successful Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Gathering, understanding and defining business requirements.
- Developing business cases for IT applications development, as the Business Analyst.
- Defining appropriate business solutions.
- Constructing detailed business requirement documents, as the Business Analyst.
- Business process engineering.
- Business Change request prioritisation, as the Business Analyst.
- Internal and external stakeholder management.
The successful Business Analyst will have:
- At least 3 years' Business Analysis experience.
- Strong understanding of financial controls and risk.
- Experience of Use Cases, UML and User Stories, as the Business Analyst.
- Redress and Remediation experience, preferably.
- Exceptional stakeholder management capabilities, as the Business Analyst.
To apply for the role of Business Analyst, please click the link.