This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Bury, Greater Manchester|
|Area||Greater Manchester, England|
|Sector||Technology - Development/Testing|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum + bonus + benefits + pension|
- Myles Roberts are partnered with a leading fashion and own brand retailer who are experiencing continued expansion across the globe. The client is looking for an ETL Developer to deliver quality business intelligence solutions to this fast moving business.
The successful ETL Developer will be responsible for:
- Requirement development, design and building data integration solutions.
- Working with large, complex data sets which require analysis, as the ETL Developer.
- Extracting, transforming and loading (ETL) data across various source systems.
- Validating work through unit testing, and participate in system and user testing where required.
- Raising opportunities, enhancements and process improvements across the data integration real estate.
- Tracking new concepts in the DI, and wider BI, industry, as the ETL Developer.
The successful ETL Developer will have:
- Experience working on BI projects as a ETL Developer.
- Strong experience of ETL tools (Talend, Oracle ODI/OWB, Informatica).
- The ability to use PL/SQL to query, manipulate and code data.
- Experience of data warehousing methodologies, as the ETL Developer.
- Good communication and influencing skills.
To apply for the ETL Developer role, please click the link.