Programme Manager - Remediation
|Location||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Area||Greater Manchester, England|
|Sector||Business Change - Project/Programme Management|
|Salary||£65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus + benefits + pension|
- Myles Roberts are partnered with a market leading financial services business, based in the heart of Manchester City Centre, who are now the UK and Europe's fast growing provider in their market. The business are looking for an experience Programme Manager to lead and develop the Remediation team as they deliver complex programmes of work.
The successful Programme Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading the Remediation Team within the UK, as the Programme Manager.
- Liaising with senior stakeholders and board members to establish further remediation requirements.
- Devising the UK Remediation programme and delivering all workstreams, as the Programme Manager.
- Project planning, scheduling, controlling and reporting.
- Ensuring post-implementation reviews/lessons learned are captured, as the Programme Manager.
The successful Programme Manager will have:
- Extensive Programme Management experience.
- Strong financial services experience and remediation understanding.
- Proven leadership skills over a team of change professionals, as the Programme Manager.
- Experience of managing multiple complex projects.
- Excellent risk management skills, as the Programme Manager.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, and commercial awareness.
To apply for the role of Programme Manager, please click the link below.