Project Manager - Remediation
|Location||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Area||Greater Manchester, England|
|Sector||Business Change - Project/Programme Management|
|Salary||£40000 - £48000 per annum + bonus + benefits + pension|
- Myles Roberts are partnered with a leading financial services organisation based in the heart of Manchester City Centre. Due to growth, the business are now looking for a Project Manager to join their Remediation team.
The successful Project Manager will be responsible for:
- The end to end delivery of the remediation workstream including, where appropriate, the delivery of process change.
- Leading the project planning, scheduling, controlling and reporting, as the Project Manager.
- Tracking and reporting on remediation projects to senior stakeholders.
- Maintaining effective financial controls and project progress reporting, as the Project Manager.
The successful Project Manager will have:
- Strong Project Management experience within financial services.
- Prince 2 qualification, as the Project Manager.
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management capabilities.
- Good understanding of project risk, issues and dependencies, as the Project Manager.
To apply for the role of Project Manager, please click the link.