Business Systems Analyst
|Sector||Business Change - Business Analysis|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum + bonus + benefits + pension|
- Myles Roberts are partnered with a market leading investment management services provider, experiencing prolonged and consistent growth. The client are looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join their growing IT team.
The successful Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and reviewing the performance of existing systems.
- Identifying opportunities for systems changes, as the Business Systems Analyst.
- Providing 3rd line support for reported operational and technical issues.
- Producing Business Cases to outline the objective and impact or any systems change, as the Business Systems Analyst.
- Ensuring solutions meet the agreed deliverables through testing, in collaboration with other teams.
- Working closely with business users, stakeholders and 3rd parties as the Business Systems Analyst.
The successful Business Systems Analyst will have:
- At least 2 years' Business Systems Analyst experience.
- Financial services and/or banking experience.
- Strong technical understanding, Application Design and Integration and Systems Analysis.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
To apply for the role of Business Systems Analyst, please click the link.