Senior Business Analyst
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Sector||Business Change - Business Analysis|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus + benefits + pension|
- Myles Roberts are partnered with an international market leading business solutions provider who are undergoing an exciting period of change which you could be part of. The client are looking for 2 x Senior Business Analysts with Business Change exposure, in the Financial Services industry, to join their growing team.
The successful Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Gathering, shaping, prioritising and documenting Business Change requirements.
- Working closely with a variety of stakeholders, Project Managers, Business Systems Analysts and 3rd parties, as the Senior Business Analyst.
- Working across multiple projects and large scale change projects.
- Planning, facilitating and delivering workshops, as the Senior Business Analyst.
- Continuously monitoring projects for risk and regulatory compliance.
The successful Senior Business Analyst will have:
- At least 4 years' Business Analysis experience.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, as the Senior Business Analyst.
- The ability to manage internal and 3rd party stakeholder successfully.
- Experience of working within the financial services industry, as the Senior Business Analyst.
- Experience of relevant packages; Visio, SharePoint, MS Project, etc.
To apply for the role of Senior Business Analyst, please click the link.