Business Systems Analyst
|Location||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Sector||Business Change - Business Analysis|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum + bonus + benefits + pension|
- Myles Roberts are partnered with a marketing leading financial service solutions business who are invested in the digitisation of the Financial Services sector. The client is looking for an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join their growing team.
The successful Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for:
- Identifying, extracting and documenting business requirements.
- Collaborating with business unites to capture user stories and epics, as the Business Systems Analyst.
- Working closely with Developers and Architects on BAU and Change programmes.
- Staying abreast of technical developments on the market to ensure an efficient and repeatable analysis process, as the Business Systems Analyst.
The successful Business Systems Analyst will have:
- Experience in the production of high quality User Stories.
- Experience of working as a Business Systems Analyst in an Agile environment.
- Knowledge of the full project lifecycle.
- Awareness and interest in emerging analysis and design methodologies, as the Business Systems Analyst.
- Experience of working with IT and development teams, as the Business Systems Analyst.
To apply for the Business Systems Analyst role, please click the link.