IT Business Analyst
|Location||Ellesmere Port, Cheshire|
|Sector||Business Change - Business Analysis|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + benefits + pension|
- Myles Roberts is partnered with a leading multinational manufacturer who boast 17% YoY growth. Due to this growth, the client are looking to take on 4 IT Business Analysts with systems experience in either Finance, HR, Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
The Successful IT Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Gathering stakeholder requirements and establishing priorities.
- Proposing system improvements, as the IT Business Analyst.
- Carrying out analysis and design to define and agree solutions.
- Leading the delivery of agreed system improvements and support the associated process improvements, as the IT Business Analyst.
- Ensuring systems continue to perform as expected, developing solutions to any problems which arise.
The Successful IT Business Analyst will have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience as the IT Business Analyst.
- Oracle E-Business Suite experience, or HR systems experience (ideally Kronos or Resourcelink).
- Experience of working in or supporting a finance, Commercial/Sales & Supply Chain, HR or Manufacturing function.
- Strong stakeholder and 3rd party management skills, as the IT Business Analyst.
- An analytic and problem solving mind.
To apply for the IT Business Analyst role, please click the link.