|Location||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Sector||Business Change - Business Analysis|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits + bonus + pension|
- Myles Roberts are partnered with a marketing leading financial service solutions business who are invested in the digitisation of the Financial Services sector. The client is looking for an experienced IT Business Analyst to join their growing team.
The successful Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Identifying, extracting and documenting business requirements.
- Collaborating with business unites to capture user stories and epics, as the Business Analyst.
- Working closely with Developers and Architects on BAU and Change programmes.
- Staying abreast of technical developments on the market to ensure an efficient and repeatable analysis process, as the Business Analyst.
The successful Business Analyst will have:
- Experience in the production of high quality User Stories.
- Experience of working as a Business Analyst in an Agile environment.
- Knowledge of the full project lifecycle and SDLC.
- Awareness and interest in emerging analysis and design methodologies, as the Business Analyst.
- Experience of working with IT and development teams, as the Business Analyst.
To apply for the Business Analyst role, please click the link.