Senior GDPR Business Analyst
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||North West England|
|Area||Cheshire, EnglandGreater Manchester, EnglandLancashire, England|
|Sector||Business Change - Business Analysis|
|Salary||£400 - £600 per day|
- My client, a leading Pensions provider, is looking for a Senior GDPR Business Analyst to looking to join the FCA Regulatory driven project.
The successful candidate will ideally have a background of working within a number of projects within any other following industries - Pensions, Financial Services, Insurance.
Essentially what they are looking for is somebody who has strong working knowledge of GDPR and have delivered on a related project previously. A confident individual, who can communicate and establish relationships with challenging stakeholders and who has the ability to lead more junior members of the team.
Experience is required in the following areas:
* Ideally previous delivery experience on a GDPR programme
* Regulatory Reporting
* At least 7-10 years experience as a Business Analyst
* Strong Regulatory Change experience
* Data Governance
* Extensive experience in the Review and Mapping of Business Processes
* GAP Analysis
* Establishing and understanding Business Requirements
*Ability to build relationships across the business, in order to implement solutions in line with regulatory requirements
*Strong Stakeholder management